Friday, March 30, 2007

ATF

Last Saturday, there is Adventure Training Facilities for the Sec 4 squad. It was very fun and interesting.

Early in the morning, I woke up and waited for taxi to arrive from Yew Tee to fetch me. Haha. The previous night, we [Jin Xing, Wendy, Jie Heng, Huiyu and me] were conferencing through the phone. Haha. The whole conference was very crappy. We went to Mac to buy our breakfast and walked to school while eating the meal on the way.

School was not yet opened when we reached. So everyone together with the staff waited outside of the main gate for the school to open. When it finally opened, everyone rushed in. We boarded the bus at 7 and went on our way to the ferry terminal. Throughout the whole trip, Huiyu and I were singing the songs found in her phone. The whole journey there took around 25 mins to 30 mins. At the jetty, we took the boat to pulau ubin and walked to the far sway NPCC campsite.

Every school that went there seems to have lots of money to spare. Instead of walking their way to the campsite, their school provided them with vans to transport them there. That was so unfair since we had been walking to the campsite ever since we were sec 2. During the hike there, there were many jokes. Haha. Jinxing went to disturb Xiu Ying, Xin Xuan, Chen Yu and Zhi Xin. Then ended up Jinxing became a 善狼, which meant 善良的色狼. Haha. Very idiotic yet funny.

At the campsite, there were other schools that had reached there earlier than us. There are all from Area 16 and Ngee Ann Sec. Nan Hua was the first school to try out the flying fox which is the hightlight of the whole day. The around 7 storey high flying fox was extremely exciting. Haha. At first, it seems to be scary to look down onto the ground. Just as u kicked off, the whole line was p____ downwards and after that, I began to enjoyed the whole flyinf fox journey. Haha. I went WhEe.... as I travelled downwards. As we were up on the tower, Xin Xuan and Xiu Ying was before us. The instructors at the flying Fox station was complaining that XinXuan was so noisy. She shouted and screamed even before she kicked off from the tower. Another female instructor added that she had been noisy since she climbed up the see through staircase to the top of the tower.

Next, we went to the Advance Rope Course station and waited at the shelter. After waiting for a very long time, it was not our turn to try out the activities yet. So I went to queue for the Leap of Honour. This was where u climbed up to the tall pole and try to reach out for the pole in front of you. Haha. My legs were trembling as I stood at the top of the tower. I jumped and touched the pole. But I did not grabbed tightly and eventually fell off. After this station, it was lunch break.

Lunch was packed food of rice with chicken wings, vegetables, crab and sausage. Not that bad after all. It's better than cooking our own rations packs.

After lunch, we tried Intermediate Rope Course. All the guys [Jia Cheng, Jie Heng, Anli, Yiyang, Jerome, JinXing, Xin Rong, Ken, Letts] were trying the commando's crawl station. Haha. Only Jia Cheng and Jerome were able to complete the whole commando's crawl thing. Some completed 2/3 of it. I went to tried the ladder one and it was not that bad after all.

We went back to the sheltered area after the Intermediate Rope Course to meet Zhi Xin, Chen Yu, Xin Xuan and Xiu Ying. The last station I tried was the tunnel that I went in last year. If I never remember wrongly, I went into the tunnel with May, Sijia both from River Valley and Chenyu. So went we were out from the tunnel, it was almost time to go back to Singapore. It's a pity actually. I did not manage to try the Advance Rope Course. Out of the 6 girls that went, I was the only one that had not tried that station. Firstly, it was not my fault as there wasn't any queues to queue for the station. Secondly, when they called for people to try out the course, I was in the tunnel. So it doesn't matter after all.

The next station which I did not try was the Dangling Duo. It required two person to climb up the 6 poles together. As Huiyu could not bend her leg, therefore I did not try this station too. Haha.

I shall upload the group photo of us, tomorrow.

Nights people.

No comments: